Are you interested in writing a guest post for Glorify Christ? Well friend, you’re in the right place! Please take a look below at the requirements and what is all involved with submitting a post. I look forward to reading your post. 🙂
- Please send your article in a Google doc.
- Word count: 300-1000 words (if your post exceeds over 1000 words and you don’t want to get rid of anything you wrote, we can negotiate making it a two-parter)
- Each paragraph (which does not need to be indented) should be between 2-5 sentences.
- You should proofread your post for grammatical errors before submitting it. If there are some minor grammatical errors that you may have missed, I will fix them accordingly and let you know.
- Please include a 50–75-word biography of yourself written in third person, which can include where people can find you (but you don’t have to be a blogger to guest post) on the Google doc. If you have had a guest post on here before, you do not need to include it each time you write a submission, unless there’s something you want to change.